Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents

Honest, Diligent Guidance in Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents

In New Jersey and throughout the United States, property owners have a legal obligation to keep their property reasonably safe for those who visit the premises. When strip malls, hotels, restaurants, day care centers, supermarkets and other spaces throughout New Jersey and New York fail in that duty, serious injuries can result. At times, those injuries can be severe and life-changing.

Premises Liability | Endeavor in Excellence | Parsippany, New Jersey, Office: 973-379-4200 | Contact Us | Free Initial Consultation

The Law Works for Slip and Fall Accident Victims

If you have been injured on another person’s property, the law provides a remedy for you. You have a right to file a premises liability claim for your slip, trip or fall injuries. 

Experienced, Thorough and Striving for Excellence for Each Client

The attorneys at the Tierney Law Group, LLC, now merged with Javerbaum Wurgaft, have extensive experience investigating and handling premises liability matters. John Tierney is a former prosecutor and also an insurance defense lawyer for large corporations. As a result of this background, he knows what to look for in a case, knows its value, the strengths and weaknesses of his opponent’s case, and their attorneys, and when to fight and try the case, as well as when it’s time to negotiate.

Contingency Basis Means You Pay No Attorney’s Fee Unless We Win Results

All plaintiff’s personal injury and premises liability cases at Javerbaum Wurgaft are on a contingency fee basis. This means that unless our Trial Lawyers recover compensation related to your claim, you pay no attorneys fee.

New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney

We intend to earn your trust through diligent, caring and assertive legal counsel and advocacy. Please call lawyer John Tierney to learn how Javerbaum Wurgaft can assist you in pursuing any premises liability or other personal injury claim. Please call our Morristown, New Jersey, law firm at: 973-379-4200 or e-mail our firm.